Truck Driving Ban: 25.12.2021 - Croatia
14:00 - 23:00
- Access road and area of the state-run ferry port Split.
- Access road and area of the state-run ferry port Zadar.
- D23 Žuta Lokva– Senj
- DC200 Buje (DC21) – GP Plovanija (border with Slovenia)
- DC21 GP Kaštel (border with Slovenia) – Buje – Kanfanar node, except on the state road route
- DC21 Kanfanar node - Pula (junction with DC66)
- DC300 Buje (DC21) – Umag
- DC39 A1 Rotor Šestanovac to DC8 (Dupci)
- DC66 from Pula node (A9) – Raša – Opatija – DC8
- DC8 – Adriatic motorway DC40 Bakar – Zadar – Split – GP Klek – GP Zaton Doli – Dubrovnik – GP Karasovići (excluding the section Šibenik bridge to the east entrance to Šibenik and from Rotor Bilice in Solin to the interchange direction Stobreč commercial transport terminal.
- DC9 Metković – Opuzen – DC8
- ŽC5002 Novigrad – Tar – Poreč – Vrsar (junction with DC21)
Have you checked all driving bans?
Calculate routes & costs directly!